Thursday, June 18, 2009

Kiss me, Claudia

I took you,
meaning to take,
your life.
But,
your tiny heart,
would not give up beating.
I tried so hard,
but,
you refused to die.
Usually,
I stayed clear,
of taking human lifes.
But.
Lestat saw a chance,
one he would not miss.
He had me,
turn you,
a five year old baby,
into one of us.
Our daughter,
he said,
one we could love.
He taught you to,
hunt,
kill,
and slaughter.
To use your cute,
never changing looks,
to lure them in.
While I showed you,
a love of reading,
writing,
and of the theatre.
From the night you were born,
you slept by day,
with me.
I started as your Papa,
but,
as your mind aged,
all of that changed.
We became lovers,
so strong,
and full,
of
LUST,
LOVE,
and LIKENESS.
I showered you with,
kisses,
dolls,
and clothes.
We were meant,
to be.
Though you,
began to grow away from Lestat,
our love never faltered.
Oh,
Claudia.
You killed him,
to free,
you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment