Friday, March 2, 2012

Moving!!

So for those who still read my blog or just happen upon it here is what has been going on in my life. I MOVED first of all, I am still located on the west side of Lethbridge but I am now in a better place for me, I have to amazing roommates Sarah and Raiven whom I love already. I also gained a walk in closet, hip hip hooray!! Another bonus, I am still only a 10 minute walk from the University. Also as some of my friends know I am in love with Kpop, its the music I listen to the most. And much to my joy, delight, and CRAZINESS... my favorite group BIGBANG have decided that for their big comeback to have a world wide tour and yes they are coming to North America. My mom and I are so going. They also released their music video titled BLUE and it has reached almost 11 million views (that came out on the 21st of February), they also released another music video titled BAD BOY, it came out around the 28th of February and has about 2 million views. BLUE has won two Gold Medals on youtube... yay!! They also released their ALIVE album on the 29th of February and no worries I already own it. School has been going great I am having a blast and enjoying all of my classes. I get to turn myself into a man on Tuesday in my stage makeup up class it should be entertaining. Well that is all that I have been up to since my last post. Love you all!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment